Monday, July 19, 2010

Maternity Session | The Jackson's


I can not believe that my friend Leslie is having a baby! It does not seem real that we are old enough to be having kids. However, I am sooo excited for Leslie and Darren on the sweet new addition to their family. They are going to make the best parents ever. I know this because of the literature in the house;) I had so much going to Leslie and Darren's house one Sunday afternoon for this maternity shoot. There home in Fairview was the perfect setting for these shots. Leslie and Darren are so photogenic and so much fun to shoot. I can not wait to photograph their little girl. I know she will be absolutely gorgeous. I had a really hard time picking a few of my favorites. See some of my favorite shots below and click here to see the entire session.































No comments:

Post a Comment