Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Newborn Session | Luke Lawyer

Luke Lawyer's newborn session was so much fun! He has gorgeous skin and a little smile that will definitely break lots of hearts one day. I just wanted to squeeze him and kiss his little hands and feet. They are so adorable. You can just tell that Lynn and Tim are completely in love with their new arrival. They are going to be amazing parents. Luke is not going to have any problem's getting adjusted to this big world. He has Aunt Kim, two Uncle's, and two older cousins that I am sure will show him the ropes. I was so glad that they joined us for the shoot and I was able to snap a couple of them as well. Check out some of my favorites below. (It was really hard to pick.) Click here to view the slideshow and here to see the entire session.




















No comments:

Post a Comment