Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Engagement Session | Clint and Jessica

Jessica contacted me to shoot her wedding and engagement session a few months ago. She was looking for something a little different and with good scenery. So we headed down to my uncle's farm. It is truly amazing how beautiful it is there. I had a blast with Jessica and Clint. They are so much fun and I can't wait to shoot their wedding September 25! Jessica is so bubbly and is awesome in front of the camera. Clint, on the other hand is a natural model. I don't even think he realizes it. He definitely knew the exact things to tell Jessica to make her to laugh. I loved the way he looked at her to. You can just tell by the way Clint and Jessica interact that they truly love each other. Click here to see their slideshow and here to see the entire session.










1 comment:

  1. Aww !! Thanks Kristen !! We had so much with you too !! I'm so glad you think I'm bubbly ! LOL !

    ReplyDelete