Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Family Portraits | Landon and Braden


Landon and Braden hold a special place in heart. They are my cousins and I spent lots of time holding them, changing their diapers, and playing with them when they were little. I seriously can not believe that Landon is about to be a teenager. He is so handsome and is growing into an amazing young man. I can't wait to see what the future has to hold for him. Braden on the other hand has a few more years of growing to do and I wish that we could just keep him small forever. There is no doubt Braden has a bright future ahead of him. He is so smart and has the sweetest personality. He will brighten your day by just walking in the room. I love them both so much. I enjoyed spending this afternoon with them at the park taking pictures. Click here to see their entire session.


















No comments:

Post a Comment