Saturday, October 9, 2010

Family Shoot | The Burgess's



I was so super excited to be able to shoot Ethan Wade and Mary Ellen. First of all I just love both their names. Second of all they are absolutely gorgeous and have the sweetest little personalities. I could seriously play with these two all day long. I was able to go to their grandparents house, who have this amazingly beautiful farm on Yellow Creek in Dickson County. The scenery was just beautiful. We played in the creek, around this stunning old barn, and in back yard. Mrs. Henry had some fairytale but REAL pumpkins that we used for props. Ethan was such a little gentleman. He helped carry the pumpkins over to the yard and he loaded up my props in the back of the truck. Jenny is going to have girls knocking down her door before we know it, if it's not happening all ready:) .. He is going to be a catch! I could go on and on for days but I think all the images taken speak for themselves. I had a really hard time picking out these but check out some of my favorites below. Don't forget to look at the slideshow here and to see the entire shoot here.














No comments:

Post a Comment