Friday, October 22, 2010

Weddings | Jamie and Reen

Cody and I shared an amazing weekend with a great group of friends, including Jamie Baskin and Reen Locker on Dale Hollow Lake this summer. It was such a pleasure to meet them and I was so excited when Reen asked me to shoot her bridesmaid luncheon and their rehearsal dinner. This couple is so beautiful and they are going to be great together as a married couple. You can just tell how much they love each other by the way they look at each other. They are just adorable! Reen's bridesmaid luncheon took place at the beautiful Hermitage Hotel downtown Nashville on the veranda. The lighting in the room was absolutely gorgeous! Their rehearsal dinner took place at the famous Union Station Hotel. I loved it when Reen asked me to take some artsy shots of her and Jamie before dinner. Here are a few shots from their Wedding's Eve. Click here to see all of the pictures.







I LOVED IT when Reen asked me to take some artsy shots before the dinner....









No comments:

Post a Comment