Friday, July 16, 2010

Invitations | Bridal Shower • Bridal Tea • Bridesmaids Luncheon

As many of you know I majored in graphic design with a minor in photography. I have been designing wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations, birthday party invitations, birth announcements, etc. for a long time. I have decided to share them and offer them to everyone! I am soon going to have different collections to choose from that I am very excited about! For now here is a little sneak peak of some of the bridal series. These cards are designed to be 5x7 but can come in 5x4.5, landscape or portrait. They are totally customizable and can be edited to different verbiage. If you would like to order any of these for yourself contact me at photos@kenglandphotography.com or call me at 615.943.3345. Please leave comments below and let me know what you think.







1 comment:

  1. Wow!! These invitations are so astonishing. Seriously liked them. Will have something like this for my bridal shower at one of famous NYC wedding venues. Thanks for sharing such amazing invitation card ideas.

    ReplyDelete