Saturday, July 17, 2010

Maternity Session | The Birdwell's

I have heard amazing things about Jess and Birdie for sometime now from my husband and his friends. I finally got the chance to spend quality time with the famous Jess and Birdie when Jessica asked me to take her maternity pictures! I was literally jumping up and down I was so excited! This couple is truly amazing! Their love is like no other. You can tell they love each other more than anything and are best friends. I enjoyed so much spending time with The Birdwell's and getting to know them on a different level. This photo shoot was so much fun because we went all over Cookeville and got some great shots of Jessica, Brian, and Becca before the "little bird" arrived! Becca was so fun to shoot. She is absolutely gorgeous. I took some of her by herself and had to make myself stop taking pictures. Her eyes are so captivating and will probably break a lot of little boys hearts if they haven't already! Becca was so cute in not being sure about getting a little nephew. But I think when he arrives she will most likely not deny him! Below are some of my favorite shots from this maternity session. Click here to see the entire session.












No comments:

Post a Comment