Thursday, September 2, 2010

Birthday Party | Robbin's One Year

Robbins Lowe just turned "1" and there was a carnival to prove it! I was super excited when Robbin's mom, Stephanie called to schedule her event she had won at the Heart Gala. I was super excited to join in on all the fun at Robbins first birthday carnival party. Stephanie went all out. She is an awesome event coordinator, decorator, and entertainer. Although the party was for a one year old, it was definitely adult friendly. I would have to say the it is in my top ten list for one year old birthday parties Ever! She had everything from cotton candy to a ring toss, and anything you can think of in between. It was truly amazing. I could ramble on forever but you really need to see it for yourself. See some of my favorites below. Click here to see the all the shots from the carnival.

















No comments:

Post a Comment