Thursday, September 2, 2010

Family Shoot | The Cowan's

The Cowan's live in Kentucky but they leave pieces of them in Tennessee every time they come. My aunt Devonne and my cousins, Caleb and Casey are so gorgeous and handsome. These two little boys are growing up to be handsome young men and I seriously can't believe that they are teenagers. It is truly unbelievable. I remember when they were both born and they were the sweetest babies ever! Caleb and Casey are very intelligent boys. They have such a bright future ahead of them. I can't wait to see what they do with their lives. I am very excited = to go to Kentucky in October and shoot them with their Dad and dog Maggie. I am also going to do a marathon shoot day for people in their area. I can hardly wait! To see their entire session click here.



















No comments:

Post a Comment